Shipping & Returns
- Shipping is the responsibility of the seller.
- We offer optional shipping protection for the buyer with Ship Safely which can be purchased with your items to ensure that you are covered if anything should go wrong.
- Valid proof of shipping must show that the item actually was shipped and that it was sent to the address provided by the buyer on ReDance.
- If a buyer does not receive their order, they may file a case against your shop. We recommend sending via courier or post that is trackable and provides proof of delivery to resolve conflicts that may occur.
- ReDance is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- It is up to the discretion of the seller if they provide returns for change of mind.
- If a product is not as described, faulty or not like the description we recommend you contact the seller to discuss options.
- ReDance is not responsible for resolving disputes. However, if you can not resolve a dispute we will do our best to assist. Please contact [email protected]